Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, just north of the North Loop neighborhood in Minneapolis.
- Food: Made in-house by Seventh Street Truck Park 🥪
- Events: We have 2 Semi-Private Spaces available for Rent.
- Growlers: Pre-filled (we do not fill growlers). No bottle fee!
- Tours: Every Saturday at 1pm for $10 (includes free half-pint and tasting)
- Dogs: Friendly dogs are welcome on our dog-friendly patio 🐶
- Fun: Feather Bowling (leagues Tue, Wed & Sun) scenic views, bike paths & Minneapolis Bouldering Project.
The 6,000 sq. ft. taproom was designed by the architecture firm Little Box Inc. and offers guests the choice to enjoy riverside views on the patio, share a pint with our patrons in the communal area, order philly cheesesteaks and fries in the parlor, watch a game of feather bowling near the court, or have a cozy conversation in the lounge. The taproom decor, designed and built by Atom Pechman of Form From Form, reflects the industrious aesthetic of craft beer production while combining the natural elements of the surrounding area.
Contact Pryes Brewery
For general questions please use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org