Memorial Day Weekend Hours:
Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, just north of the North Loop neighborhood in Minneapolis.
- Food: Made in-house by Seventh Street Truck Park's Taco Truck 🌮
- Events: We have 2 Semi-Private Spaces available for Rent.
- Growlers: Pre-filled (we do not fill growlers). No bottle fee!
- Tours: Every Saturday at 1pm for $10 (includes free half-pint and tasting)
- Dogs: Friendly dogs are welcome on our dog-friendly patio 🐶
- Fun: Feather Bowling (leagues Tue, Wed & Sun) scenic views, bike paths & Minneapolis Bouldering Project.
The 6,000 sq. ft. taproom was designed by the architecture firm Little Box Inc. and offers guests the choice to enjoy riverside views on the patio, share a pint with our patrons in the communal area, order tacos, nachos, and quesadillas in the parlor, watch a game of feather bowling near the court, or have a cozy conversation in the lounge. The taproom decor, designed and built by Atom Pechman of Form From Form, reflects the industrious aesthetic of craft beer production while combining the natural elements of the surrounding area.
Mon / Tues 3pm–10pm
Wed / Thu 3pm–11pm
We have 2 Semi-Private Spaces available for rent. For pricing and availability please email Events@PryesBrewing.com
1401 West River Road N,
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Taproom Main Line
Contact Pryes Brewery
For general questions please use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org